Scroll through our opportunities below
Legacy Lifestyle is a fast-paced, agile work environment filled with opportunity and excitement. In everything it does, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and innovation. Lifestyle offers a number of different roles, and is committed to the growth and development of its employees.
If this sounds like the environment for you, take a look through the opportunities available below.
Direct Marketing Specialist
- Start Date: Immediately
- Type: Full Time
Do you get the right message to the right person at the right time? Then we want you to develop your career at Legacy Lifestyle.
The Direct Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the organisation’s direct communication strategy and maximising revenue opportunities across various marketing channels.
• Managing the company’s direct messaging strategy across email, mobile, web, app and other channels.
• Facilitate the communication of various marketing campaigns for numerous Legacy Companies.
• Analyse communication results and make recommendations for improvement.
• Track and report on campaigns in order to guide strategy.
• Run A/B testing to establish the most effective communication techniques.
• Carry out AI guided segmentation of large databases based on content relevancy.
• Develop and implement hyper-customised remarketing strategies.
• Work closely with the Head of CRM to develop clear automated communication strategies.
• Manage triggered campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales and drive revenue.
• Report to the Marketing Director on sales revenues generated through direct marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring all communication campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry, as well as numerous legislative policies.
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or other.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in direct marketing - ideally within a similar industry.
• Must be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
• Possess the ability to work independently and manage their own time.
• The candidate needs to be a team player with a great attitude.
• Must have an out-the-box, innovative way of approaching online marketing.
• Must be confident in speaking and presenting to senior management level.
• Proficiency in MS Office required.
Job Reference: EmailMark018
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Direct Marketing Specialist must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Please include a cover letter motivating why you would like to work at Legacy Lifestyle.