Lifestyle Careers

Scroll through our opportunities below

Careers

Legacy Lifestyle is a fast-paced, agile work environment filled with opportunity and excitement. In everything it does, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and innovation. Lifestyle offers a number of different roles, and is committed to the growth and development of its employees.

If this sounds like the environment for you, take a look through the opportunities available below.

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

  • Start Date: Immediately
  • Type: Full Time

Job Description

We are looking for dynamic Mid level account manager with excellent verbal proficiency and a proven track record with managing accounts. This person will also need good selling skills as there is an element of sales rolled in to this position. 75% of your time will be Account management and the other 25% of the time will be soft sales.

Duties:

• Manage existing account relationships
• Foster new relationships with existing retail partners
• Extensive experience managing accounts must be demonstrated
• Addressing issues and being the main point of contact between company and partner
• Increase revenue with existing accounts
• Promote and sell marketing packages to existing and new accounts

Key Requirements

• Work independently and be able to manage own time
• Team player with a great attitude
• Experience of account management and sales to be demonstrated
• Must have confidence and be able to communicate at management level
• Own Vehicle required
• Proficiency in MS Office

Ideally this candidate would have experience in the rewards and / or loyalty sector. Whilst this is not essential it would be very advantageous

Job Ref: BusDev013

To apply send your CV with Linked In Profile to llcareers@legacylifestyle.co.za . Please also include a cover letter as a letter of motivation as to why you believe you would be suiable for this job with a lots of key achievements.

Only applications with downloadable CV’s in either PDF or Word will be accepted and considered. Applicants will also only be considered who have account management experience.