Scroll through our opportunities below
Legacy Lifestyle is a fast-paced, agile work environment filled with opportunity and excitement. In everything it does, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and innovation. Lifestyle offers a number of different roles, and is committed to the growth and development of its employees.
If this sounds like the environment for you, take a look through the opportunities available below.
Social Media Coordinator
- Start Date: Immediately
- Type: Full Time
Legacy Lifestyle is currently looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to join our digital family. You will work in a team to develop and execute social media strategies for our client’s branded social media channels and execute point-in-time campaigns and projects.
Our Brands :
We have a wide range of brands we service for social media which includes the Legacy Hotels & Resorts, Legacy Balance Spas, Legacy Living, Lifestyle Travel and Legacy Lifestyle as well as some of the company’s key partners, which we work with closely for cross-marketing opportunities and competition giveaways.
Seniority Level :
Entry – mid-level
• Work in a multi-disciplinary team to plan and deliver fully-integrated social campaigns for the clients
• Assist in the execution of social channel strategies and tactics for organic and paid social media
• Content gathering and creation
• Schedule deployment of posts, ads, and boosts
• Analyze performance against KPIs, write insights and focus on optimizations to drive conversions and revenue
• Collaborate with, and brief the creative team to ensure on time execution
• Foster community engagement with our clients’ brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn)
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns. Share best practices and recommend optimizations to help to drive clients’ business growth and value
• Attend client events – predominantly for Legacy Hotels
• Keep abreast of social media marketing trends, research new channels and identify opportunities to connect the public with the client and share key insights/learnings with the team
• Work with the Sysomos social media listening and management tool to stay on top of conversations happening around the brands
• Identify & propose opportunities based on the data from Sysomos
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Capacity to adapt quickly
• Eager to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment – good time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Academic background in communication, marketing, or any related program
• Prior social media experience of 2 years
• Problem solver
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
• Creative and out of the box thinking
• Marketing Strategy
• Social Media Marketing
• Paid Social Media
Job Reference: SOCIALMEDIA0244
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Social Media Coordinator must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Please include a cover letter motivating why you would like to work at Legacy Lifestyle.