Scroll through our opportunities below
Legacy Lifestyle is a fast-paced, agile work environment filled with opportunity and excitement. In everything it does, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and innovation. Lifestyle offers a number of different roles, and is committed to the growth and development of its employees.
If this sounds like the environment for you, take a look through the opportunities available below.
- Start Date: Immediately
- Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Junior Designer that will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and project
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
• Adobe Acrobat
• Microsoft Office
Our new junior designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adeptness with leading design software packages
• A determination to achieve and succeed
• Some creative industry experience
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
• A background of working as part of a design team
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Consistency regardless of project size
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
• From time-to-time a junior designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Job Ref: JDESGR4267
To apply, send your CV and digital portfolio of work to email@example.com
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Please also include a cover letter as a letter of motivation as to why you believe you would be suitable for this job with a lot of key achievements.
Only applications with downloadable CV’s in either PDF or Word will be accepted and considered.